Brand Protection Specialist
What We Do
SnapDragon provides an affordable, results-oriented approach, allowing businesses to exert control over their intellectual property (IP). Our multi-lingual Brand Protection Specialists use our software to monitor, report and remove infringing goods from the world’s busiest online marketplaces, auction sites and social media sites protecting our clients’ brands, revenue and, most importantly, their customers.
About Our Team
We’re an exciting and dynamic start-up company, building something that is brand new to the marketplace. We have a small, friendly team based in an office in Bruntsfield. We are growing quickly with the help of external investment backers, giving opportunities for progression and skills development.
About the Opportunity
Our brand protection specialists use SnapDragon’s software system to monitor, identify and report sellers of, and links to, products which infringe the intellectual property of SnapDragon’s clients.
The specialists may support these results with further intervention and research. They are proactive in researching potential new platforms and sites that emerge, and complete analysis and reports accurately and on time.
- are reliable, tenacious and self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude;
- have a strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills and analytical ability;
- are proactive, efficient and able to multi-task;
- are flexible, mature and approachable, and willing, to take on additional tasks to meet objectives and business imperatives;
- have high levels of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and excellent online research skills;
- have excellent oral and written communication;
- are a great team player, willing to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
- will have work experience in a customer orientated or service role;
- may have an interest in branding/trademark issues;
- may have experience of working in an international team or brand experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter, including details of your current salary.
We welcome applicants from any background. If you have any questions, please do get in touch using the email above. We look forward to hearing from you.