What is a cookie?
Certain data may be collected by “cookies” which are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device, including mobile or handheld device (such as a smartphone or tablet), if you agree or if they are strictly necessary for the operation of the system, as you use Swoop (“Service”).
We only collect information we feel is essential for you to use the Service efficiently and to improve services for you, for example:
- for technical purposes essential to the effective operation of the Service;
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- measuring how many people are using the Service, to ensure there is enough capacity for the Service to operate at a reasonable speed;
- completion and support of the current activity being undertaken by the user, for example previously viewed pages or products;
- remembering pages viewed; and
- monitoring your use of the Service which helps us improve navigation.
Below is a list of the cookies we use, and the cookies set by third party applications via Swoop.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Service. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Service. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of users, where users have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Google privacy overview
|Uses non-permanent cookies that last for up to two weeks, after which you will be required to log in to the Service again. The cookies are used to allow the user to access the online chat function.||Groove's privacy overview|
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Service, by helping us to make improvements.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our Service.