What is a cookie?
Certain data may be collected by “cookies” which are small field of letters and numbers. We store these on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device, if you agree or if they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website (“Website”).
We only collect information we feel is essential for you to use the Website efficiently and to improve services for you, for example:
- for technical purposes essential to the effective operation of the Website;
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task;
- measuring how many people are using the Website, to ensure there is enough capacity for the Website to operate at a reasonable speed;
- completion and support of the current activity being undertaken by the user, for example previously viewed pages or products;
- website and system administration, for example, tracking the number of Website users for marketing purposes;
- remembering pages viewed; and
- monitoring your journey around the Website which helps us improve navigation and ease of access to popular pages.
Below is a list of the cookies we use and the cookies set by third party applications on our Website.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website.|
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Website, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
_SSID _VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE _YSC
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website. They enable us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
- If you have said “Accept” to cookies, your consent will be saved. Where possible, you will not be asked again about cookies on subsequent visits to our Website.
- If you choose to navigate to another page on the Website without accepting, your consent will not be implied. On subsequent pages you visit, we will remind you that this Website works best using cookies which are currently blocked and ask if you accept cookies from this Website. You will be asked the same question about cookies the next time you visit this Website.
You can block cookies by changing settings on your browser to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, blocking all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or part of our Website.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our Website.